Monday 11 June 2012

Salutations everyone. My name is Ruth. It has come to my attention that the amount of time I spend on tumblr, daily, is utterly outrageous! In light of fasting my strange addiction to said website, I shall be starting anew with blogger.com. That is not to say that I'm going to stay away from tumblr forever, but rather, this will be a lot more intimate of a blog that will solely focus on my writing and life in general which could include fashion or thrift finds.

  I find that the my most intimate poems or thoughts get lost in the haze of the reblogging spell of: 'OMG, I love fooooood! REBLOG.' Or 'OMFG- legend of korra is out REBLOG.' or 'ryan gosling is a sexy ass mofo REBLOG!' 

I need time away from the instant reblog. I'd always wanted to seriously blog, I have a feeling that through this route, I'll be able to see the progress of my writing, fashion, or just me. Anyways, I hope that whomever does stumble upon this blog, will be able to find a kindred spirit in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment